- Enjoy bodywork in the comfort of your home, office, hotel or event.
- Wide Variety of Bodywork Styles Available to Pick: Russian Sports & Western Sports, Relaxation Massage, Deep Muscle, Trigger Point Therapy, Facilitated Stretch, PNF, Hot Stones, Zen Touch Shiatsu, Reflexology, Aromatherapy, Swedish, Prenatal and adapted Massage for Elderly.
- Avoid the stress of traffic or the worry of making it to your appointment on time.
- Ethical and confidential. All therapists have successfully passed a criminal background check, are licensed through the California Massage Therapy Council and insured through Associated Bodywork and Massage Professionals (ABMP).
- Quality massage by a therapist with more than seven years of experience that can capably address a wide variety conditions and needs with an emphasis on sports performance, injury recovery and pain reduction.
- Conveniently schedule your appointments on-line with the confidence that your therapist will arrive on time and successfully provide a treatment tailored to meet your bodywork goals.
- Enjoy the outdoors and have a session provided by the ocean or in a park of your choice. A few suggestions: Liberty Station, Mission Bay Park, Mission Beach Park, Fort Stockton, Mission Hills, Bird Rock, Coronado Tidelands Park, Torrey Pines State Beach and Balboa Park.
- Sessions are typically offered using a traditional western style massage table, or an eastern style trifold shiatsu mat and pillow bolster. Additionally, if a client has specialized medical requirements that affect how a treatment should be provided, then appropriate adjustments and accommodations will be made to ensure safety, support and maximized comfort during the session.